The ColdFusion 8 Public Beta is now available for download!
ColdFusion 8 Public Beta:
ColdFusion 8 Public Beta Hosting:
ColdFusion 8 allows developers to quickly and easily create compelling Internet applications that fit in today’s complex enterprise environments. Faster than any previous version of the software, ColdFusion 8 lets developers write more applications in less time with fewer lines of code—and then tune these applications for optimum performance. Here are just a few of the key features that you’ll discover in the public beta:
- Server monitoring to help identify server bottlenecks, allowing for tuning and improved performance.
- Step through code debugging in a new Eclipse plug-in debugger.
- Adobe Flex™ and Ajax features that let ColdFusion power personalized, multimedia-rich applications to enhance users’ experiences on the web.
- High-quality, dynamically created on-demand multimedia presentations.
- PDF document and form integration for a printable, portable way to intelligently capture and share information.
- Image creation and manipulation with more than 50 new CFML tags and functions.
- Native support for .NET objects to easily integrate ColdFusion applications with enterprise data and infrastructure services.
- Significant application runtime and server performance improvements.